Download MA Amrutum Card Hospital List Gujarat PDF for free from Drive Files using the direct download link given below.
MA Amrutum Card Hospital List Gujarat
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
The following eligibility criteria must be met in order to get benefits under Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana:
- The total annual income of the beneficiary must be less than Rs.2.5 lakh.
- It is a must to have an income certificate before subscribing to this scheme.
- This cover can be taken for self, spouse, and three dependent children.
Features of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
Some of the notable features of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana can be given as follows:
- This scheme offers a sum insured amount of Rs.3 lakh on a floater basis
- Five members of a family can avail of the benefits under the scheme.
- There is no cost incurred by beneficiaries as this is a 100% government-funded scheme.
- A quick response coded card (QR coded card) is issued to families that avail coverage under this scheme.
- Since this is not an insurance policy, there are no intermediaries involved in the coverage process. The state government transfers the benefit amount through RTGS.
- Complete cashless coverage can be obtained under this scheme as the government bears all costs including treatment expenses, follow-up consultation, medicines, and transportation, etc.
- The claim is settled on a paperless basis to make the claim settlement faster.
- The network hospitals impaneled under this scheme include private hospitals, government hospitals, and standalone dialysis centers.
- There is no specific time frame for beneficiary enrollment, and people can sign up for this cover any time of the year.
- Civic Centre kiosks and Taluka kiosks have been set up for the beneficiaries so that they can enroll themselves or make any additions or deletions under the scheme.
- Mega health camps and General Health camps are set up by public and private empanelled hospitals.
Download the MA Amrutum Card Hospital List Gujarat in PDF format using the link given below.