Download PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF for free from Drive Files using the direct download link given below.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form
This is an application form for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana issued by the Central government for the farmers to provide financial assistance to purchase crop and harvesting material. It can be download in PDF format using the link given below.
Details to be Mention in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Form
- Farmer Personal Details
- Details of the Family
- Details of Collective Landholdings.
- Bank Details
Features of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a Central Sector Scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India.
- Under the Scheme income support of Rs.6000/- per year is provided to all farmer families across the country in three equal installments of Rs.2000/- each every four months.
- The entire responsibility of identification of beneficiary farmer families rests with the State / UT Governments.
- The fund is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- Farmers covered under the Exclusion Criteria of the Operational Guidelines are not eligible for the benefit of the Scheme.
- For enrollment, the farmer is required to approach the local patwari/revenue officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the State Government.
- The Common Service Centres (CSCs) have also been authorized to do the registration of the farmers for the Scheme upon payment of fees.
- Farmers can also do their self-registration through the Farmers Corner in the portal.
- Farmers can also edit their names in the PM-Kisan database as per their Aadhaar database/card through the Farmers Corner in the portal.
- Farmers can also know the status of their payment through the Farmers Corner in the portal.
- The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be eligible for benefit under the scheme.
- (a) All Institutional Landholders.
- (b) Farmer families in which one or more of its members belong to the following categories
- i) Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- ii) Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- iii) All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- vi)All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of the above category
- v) All Persons who paid Income Tax in the last assessment year
- vi) Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
You can download the PM Kisan Samman Nishi Form in PDF format using the link given below.