Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Application Form 2020 PDF Download in Malayalam for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Application Form 2020 Malayalam
This is an application form for Vidyakiranam scheme-Educational assistance to children of disabled parents issued by the Social Justice Department of Kerala Government & this form can be obtained from the concerned department of Social Justice Kerala or it can be download from the link given below.
The duly filled application forms must be forwarded through the respective Institution heads to the concerned District Social Justice Officers. The scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank account of the eligible beneficiaries.
Social Justice Department has initiated a new comprehensive scheme called ‘Vidyakiranam’ that provides educational assistance to children of differently-abled parents (disability for both parents/ disability for anyone parent) who are economically deprived. From each category educational assistance will be provided to 25 children from each district for a duration of 10 months.
|1.||Standard 1 to 5||Rs. 300/-|
|2.||Standard 6 to 10||Rs. 500/-|
|3.||+1, +2, ITI equivalent courses||Rs. 750/-|
|4.||Degree, Post-Graduation, Polytechnic, equivalent courses, training Courses, professional Courses||Rs. 1000/-|
- The scholarship will be provided to children of disabled parents belonging to the BPL category.
- The disability of father/ mother must be 40 percent or above.
- Copy of BPL ration card / Income certificate from the concerned Village Officer.
- Copy of Medical board certificate showing the percentage of disability.
- Attested copy of the Disability ID card.
Guidelines for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
The guidelines of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020 are as follows which must be checked before applying for the scheme:-
- The scholarship will be provided to all classes for a duration of 10 months.
- Assistance will be provided as onetime for each class.
- Those benefiting from other educational assistance schemes are not eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Applicants pursuing courses from Govt. approved Institutions are eligible to apply. Students pursuing courses from parallel colleges and doing part-time courses need not apply.
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Apply Online
The applicants can also apply online from the official Kerala Social Justice Department website at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/
Download the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Application Form 2020 in PDF format from the official website as link given below or alternative link.