Download Kerala Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Form PDF for free from welfarepension.lsgkerala.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Kerala Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Form in Malayalam
This is an application form for Pension form for all individuals above the age of 60 who live below the poverty line issued by the Board of Social Welfare / Welfare Fund Department Kerala Government and this form can be obtained from the Grama Panchayat/ Municipality/ Corporation Secretary or it can download from the link given below.
After Carefully fill this form you have to submit the application for a pension to the concerned Grama Panchayat/ Municipality/ Corporation Secretary. Grama Panchayat Enquiry should be conducted by the VEO or the officer appointed by the secretary. The Enquiry should be conducted within 45 days after submitting the application and the beneficiary list should be finalised within 45 days on receipt of the application after enquiry.
Under this Pension Scheme, Applicants can get Pension of Rs. 1400/- Per Month
Details to be Mention in Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Form
- Applicants Details
- Bank Details
- Any other Details
- Applicant must be destitute.
- No person shall be eligible for the pension if he/she is in receipt of any other Social Welfare pensions.
- No one of there to look after him/her.
- No person shall be eligible if he/she resorts to habitual begging.
- No person shall be eligible for the pension if he/she is admitted to a poor home.
- Age of 60 years or higher.
- Having a family annual income of or less than Rs.100000/-.
- Residing within the Kerala State for a continuous period of not less than three years.
- Applied at the local body where the person is residing.
- Application Form
- ID Proof and Address Proof
- Copy of the first page of Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- And any others Documents
Download the Kerala Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Form in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.