KALIA Yojana 3rd List 2021 PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
KALIA Yojana 3rd List 2021
KALIA Yojana List 2021 PDF
This scheme is a package for farmer’s welfare. KALIA stands for “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation”. Odisha Government launched this scheme to accelerate Agricultural Prosperity and reduce poverty in the State.
The Odisha State Government aims to lend farmers with an all-inclusive and flexible support system, ensuring accelerated agricultural prosperity. At the heart of a progressive scheme like KALIA lies the motivation to empower the farmers of the state with finance options that will enable the growth and development of agriculture in Odisha. Enhancement of the accessibility to suitable financial services will further ensure agricultural productivity and increase income among farmers, particularly the small and marginal landholders.
Eligibility of Odisha KALIYA Yojana
Small and marginal farmers, landless Agricultural household, vulnerable Agricultural household, landless Agricultural labourers and sharecroppers (Actual cultivators) all growth are eligible under different components of scheme. A Total of 50 lakh families will be covered under the scheme
Odisha KALIYA Yojana Benefits
Following are the benefits of Odisha KALIYA Yojana:-
- Assistance for Cultivation :-
- Odisha KALIYA yojana give financial assistance of Rs.25,000/- per farm family over five seasons will be provided to small and marginal farmers so that farmers can purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and other investments.
- Assistance for Livelihood :-
- This scheme give financial Assistance of Rs.12,500/-will be provided to each landless Agricultural Household for Agricultural allied activities like for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc.
- Assistance for Vulnerable Agricultural Household:-
- Vulnerable cultivators/landless agricultural laborers will get financial assistance of Rs. 10,000/- per family per year to enable them to take care of their sustenance.
- Life Insurance for Cultivators & Landless Agricultural Laborers
- This scheme also give Life insurance cover of Rs. 2.00 lakh at a very nominal premium of Rs.330/- will be provided to all savings bank account holder of age between 18-50 years. Government of Odisha will bear farmers’ share of annual premium of Rs.165/-. Personal accident cover of Rs.2.00 lakh at a very nominal annual premium of Rs.12/- for all savings bank account holder aged between 18-50 years. Out of Rs.12/- towards premium, Rs.6/- is the farmers’ share, which will be borne by the Govt. of Odisha.
- Interest Free Crop Loan :-
- Vulnerable landless laborers, cultivators, share croppers and agricultural families identified by Gram Panchayats will be provided with cop loans up to Rs 50,000 made available at 0% interest.
KALIA Yojana List 2021 PDF District & Village Wise – Procedure to Download PDF
Applicants must have to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list in PDF format of the KALIA Scheme:
- Firstly visit the official website https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/index.html of Odisha Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation to download the KALIYA Yojana Beneficiary List 2021 PDF
- After that applicants click “Beneficiary List” option from the menu bar on the home page as shown below
- After Click on “Beneficiary List” a new page will appear on the screen, now you need to select your district name as shown below
- Now you can select the “District” “Block/ULB” and :G. P” then click on the view button, and you may get the PDF file as shown below. For example, we have to select the District & Block/UPB Angul and Angarbandha
- Then click on the PDF link of (Small and Marginal farmers) & (Landless agricultural labourers) and enter the captcha code and the PDF file is open. Now you have to check your KALIA ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list as shown below
You can download the KALIA Yojana 3rd List 2021 in PDF format by following the steps mention above.