JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2022-23 PDF
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2022-23 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
JN Tata Endowment Loan provides financial benefit for those students who want to study pursue Postgraduate/Doctoral/Postdoctoral/Research studies abroad. Candidates who are selected for the loan scholarship may also be recommended for a partial ‘Travel Grant’ (a maximum of INR 50,000) and a ‘Gift Award’ from our allied Trusts as may at the sole discretion of the Trustees of the concerned Trusts.
The gift award ranges between INR 2,00,000 and INR 7,50,000 and depends on the academic performance of the candidates in the course for which they are awarded the JN Tata Loan scholarship. The gift award will be considered only for those who submit the relevant academic performance proof such as a transcript and progress report.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2022-23 – Eligibility
- Candidates should be Indians, not older than 45 years as on 30th June 2022 and have completed at least one undergraduate degree OR who are in the final year of any undergraduate programme at a recognized university/college/institution in India.
- Candidates who are at the end of the 1st year and entering into the second year of their overseas studies (Fall 2022 – Spring 2023) are also eligible to apply. This is applicable only if the minimum duration of the course is 2 years and there is at least one full academic year remaining to complete at the time of award of the loan scholarship, normally by July of any calendar year.
- Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks on average in their undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
- The course to which candidates are admitted must be recognized as a Graduate Program (post-graduate in Indian terminology).
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2022-23 – How to Apply
- Register: application.jntataendowment.org
- After registration, candidates will be mailed a one-time password valid for 48 hours. Candidates should remember to change the password within 48 hours. If candidates face any error while logging into the application portal, they may send an email to “ email@example.com” with a screen shot of the error page along with the details of the registration like registered email I.D. and applicant’s name.
- The application process is completely online. Candidates may complete the application form in one or more visits but must remember to save the draft before exiting each time. There is a preview option before final submission after which candidates will not be able to make any changes.
- Candidates are advised not to leave any field blank: they may write “Not applicable” wherever necessary.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2022-23 – Documents Required
- Only the Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation.
- All scanned copies of the required documents must be submitted at the time of the interview
022-6665 7774 / 7198 / 7681 (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
You can download the JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2022-23 PDF by click on the link given below.