Download J&K Excise & Taxation (Officer) Departmental Examination Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
J&K Excise & Taxation (Officer) Departmental Examination Form
- The Examination for Excise and Taxation Officers, Excise and Taxation Inspectors and Excise and Taxation Sub-Inspectors shall be conducted by the Commission in accordance with syllabus contained in the schedule and will ordinarily be held twice a year at such place or places as the Commission may determine and notify in the Government Gazette.
- Application for permission to appear in the examination will be invited by the Secretary to the Commission hereinafter referred to as “The Secretary” by publishing a notification in the Jammu and Kashmir Government Gazette at least 60 days before the commencement of the examination and such applications shall be made in the form prescribed by the Commission.
- The following classes of officers shall be eligible to appear in the departmental examination: –
(i) FOR EXCISE AND TAXATION OFFICERS: –
(a) An un-qualified Excise and Taxation Officer.
(b) A qualified Inspector.
(c) An unqualified Inspector who has cleared three or more than three papers of Excise and Taxation Officer Standard Examination (a higher standard) under the syllabus prescribed under the old rules:
- Provide that such candidates qualify the remaining papers under the old syllabus in not more than two chances.
- Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 West Bengal PDF in Bengali
- Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Form Gujarat PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना | Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Application Form PDF
- विधवा सहाय फॉर्म | Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Yojana Form PDF in Gujarati
- पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना फॉर्म | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF