ITI Admission Documents List PDF
ITI Admission Documents List PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
ITI Admissions interested candidates need to appear for the AITT (All India Trade Test), and the successful candidates are given the NTC (National Trade Certificate).
Candidates seeking ITI admission must follow the eligibility criteria that is set. Also, ITI admission candidates must submit self-attested documents necessary for verification.
ITI Admission Documents List
- Candidates must submit a photocopy of self-attested age proof, mark sheets, and certificate of 10+2 examinations.
- Self-attested photocopy of SC, ST, PH certificate in the candidate’s name for availing ITI admission under any reserved seats.
- For ITI admission, two passport-size photographs to be retained by ITI.
- A photocopy of the Aaddhar Card must be self-attested
- The candidate must carry a self-attested copy of the vocational certificate if necessary.
Every candidate must submit their self-attested class 8th mark sheet and certificate.
- Also, a self-attested copy of the Aadhar Card.
- A self-attested copy of the caste certificate, if necessary.
- ITI would retain two passport size copies of coloured photographs.
- Self-attested copy of vocational mark sheets, if needed.
Download the ITI Admission Documents List PDF using the link given below