Indian Air Force Group C Application Form 2022 PDF
Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff, Cook, LDC, Store Keeper, Painter, Superintendent & Others.
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format within 30 days (2 October) from the date of publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
Indian Air Force Group C Application Form 2022
|Notification||IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022 Notification (04/2021) Released, 174 Vacancies for MTS, Cook, LDC & Other Posts|
|Notification Date||Sep 3, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Oct 2, 2021|
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Functional Area|
IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Carpenter (SK) -03 Posts
- Cook -23 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 103 Posts
- Housekeeping Staff – 23 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 Posts
- Store Keeper – 06 Posts
- Painter – 02 Posts
- Suptd (Store) – 03 Posts
- Mess Staff – 01 Post
Indian Air Force Group C – How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the offline mode to any of the above Air Force stations of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station through ordinary post. Applications sent through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier will not be accepted.
Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self-attested. Any other supporting document (self-attested), Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. The address should be typed in English / Hindi. A separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——- AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2021/DR”
IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Carpenter (SK) -10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute; Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Carpenter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Carpenter Rigger
- Cook -Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1 year experience in trade.
- Multi Tasking Staff – Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- House Keeping Staff – Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Lower Division Clerk – 12th Class pass from a recognized Board; A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Store Keeper – 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Painter – 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute; Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Painter.
- Suptd (Store) – Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Mess Staff – Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 18 to 25 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualifications, documents, and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written tests. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualifications.
You can download the Indian Air Force Group C Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.