Download Indian Air Force Group C Application Form 2021 PDF for free from sarkariexam.com using the direct download link given below.
Indian Air Force Group C Application Form 2021
Air Force has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Group C Civilian in South Western Air Command. Interested candidates can submit their application within 30 (13 March 2021) days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news.
How to apply:-
- An Eligible candidate can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application duly typed in English/Hindi as per the format given below duly completed with recent passport size photo graph duly attested by self pasted thereon are to be submitted by the candidates to the address as mentioned at para- 2.
- Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……AND CATEGORY………”. The application is to be accompanied by self-addressed envelope with Rs. 10 postage stamp duly affixed.
- The Last date of receipt of application is 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
- All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Domicile certificate, experience and caste certificate etc duly self attested are to annexed with the application.
- In case of OBC candidates applying for reserved quota, their caste should be listed under the Central List of OBCs.
- The ex-serviceman is to submit a copy of the discharge book duly self attested along with the application. The selected ESM will be adjusted against the respective category viz
- UR-unreserved, SC- Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Classes, ESM-Ex-Servicemen, PH-Physically Handicapped ( VH-Visually Handicapped, HHHearing Handicapped & OH-Orthopedically Handicapped) and EWS-Economically Weaker Sections.
- Age Relaxation (a) 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST & 10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped. (Additional 05 years in case of Physically Handicapped belonging to SC & ST and 03 years for OBC category)
- Ex-servicemen: Ex-servicemen who have rendered not less than 06 months of continuous service in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the full period of such service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within age limits.
- SC/ST/OBC/PH – candidates applying against unreserved post are not entitled to any relaxation in age limit, experience etc.
- It is clarified that unreserved vacancy can be filled by a candidate belonging to any category viz SC/ST/OBC/PH provided that the candidate is selected on own merit but they are not entitled for any relaxation in age limit.
- The crucial date for determining age limit hall be the last date for receipt of application.
- Service conditions: Liable to serve anywhere in India including field area.
Mode of selection:
- All application are scrutinized in terms of age limit, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued a call letter for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test. The written test will be based on minimum educational qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill /practical/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of which were annexed with the application.
You can download the Indian Air Force Group C Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.