Download Income & Asset Certificate Form Rajasthan PDF for free from emitraapp.rajasthan.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Income & Asset Certificate Form Rajasthan in Hindi
- The application form can be obtained from the office while you visit.
- Complete the form. Affix the passport size photo. Attach all the required documents and submit them to the respective receiving authority in the office. (please follow the authorities advise to complete the process if any revenue stamp to be affixed – please affix as advised).
- The applicant should provide a mobile number to get SMS alerts about status. Authorities will check for the details and documents. Documents will be cross verified with originals. So, carry originals while applying. If all are in place, this application request will be entered in the respective registry or on the computer for further processing.
- Authorities will also mention an approximate date for issuance of the certificate.
- Thasildhar will process the application through his authorities. The internal processing such as verification/Inspection/authenticity of the documents submitted will take place.
- Besides the verification of village/area accounts, administrative officers should conduct a local inquiry. The revenue inspector and the deputy tahsildar should also conduct a discreet enquiry before recommending the EWS certificate.
- If the results are satisfactory, tahsildar will decide on the issuance of a certificate.
- Once the certificate is ready, the applicant will be notified to collect the certificate from the office.
- This certificate will have the declaration from the authority undersigned with a valid timeline and photo of the applicant.