Human Values and Professional Ethics MCQ with Answer
Human Values and Professional Ethics MCQ with Answer PDF read online or download for free from the iesmaster.org link given at the bottom of this article.
Students can download the Human Values and Professional Ethics MCQ with Answer PDF using the link given for the preparation of their exam.
Professional ethics are principles that govern the behavior of a person or group in a business environment. Like values, professional ethics provide rules on how a person should act towards other people and institutions in such an environment.
Human Values and Professional Ethics Multiple Choice Questions with Answer
Human Values: Values decide the standard of behaviour. Some universally accepted values are freedom, justice, and equality. Other principles of values are love, care, honesty, integrity, self-respect.
Ethical Values: Trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring is ethical values
Which among the following dichotomies is used in a discourse on ethics?
1. Empirical – Normative
2. Descriptive – Prescriptive
3. Fact – Value
4. Profit – Loss
How does the individual come to be able to make moral decisions?
1) By understanding his motives
2) By understanding the consequences of his actions
3) By being deterred and frightened of the penalties incurred on him for his action
4) By understanding the means adopted to execute action
Which of the following statements are true about Engineering Ethics?
1) Engineering Ethics is an area of practical or applied ethics
2) The aim of Engineering Ethics is to illuminate the ethical dimensions of
3) Engineering Ethics is constituted of an eclectic contribution of all schools of ethics
4) Professional Engineering Societies are a major source of codes for engineering
Which of the following assumption about moral behavior is reasonably justified?
1) Most people will behave morally if the socialization process has successfully
inculcated the right values
2) Some people will behave more morally than others even if they have been under the
same socialization process
3) Social situations provide the best stimulus to moral action or inaction; i.e social
pressure determines moral action/inaction.
4) Socialisation has no role in developing moral values
Which among the following are principle concerns with ‘professional ethics’
1) To study ethical dilemmas in professions by application of moral theory
2) The study of unique moral obligations created by special social roles
3) The practice and consultancy of ethics by a trained professional ethicist
4) The ethical challenges of a professional lifestyle
One thought on “Human Values and Professional Ethics MCQ with Answer”