HDFC Bank Account Closure Application Form PDF
HDFC is one of our country’s greatest private sector banks, and it provides a wide range of banking and financial services, including savings/current accounts, Internet banking, mobile banking, FD/RD, and more. If you don’t like HDFC Bank’s services and want to close your account, here is a step-by-step guide on how to do so.
If you are dissatisfied with the services provided by your HDFC Bank, you have the option to close it at any time. If you want to close your HDFC Bank account, you must pay a fee of Rs 500 to the bank.
How to Close HDFC Bank Account
Your HDFC Bank Account cannot be closed online. For an account closure request, the account holder must go to their local HDFC Bank branch. You can close your account by downloading the HDFC Account Closure Form and submitting it to your local branch.
- Fill in all of the details requested in the HDFC Closure Form once you’ve downloaded it.
- Send the form, along with your passbook, debit card, and checkbook, to your branch manager.
- A Request Ackonlogment Slip will be provided to you.
- All of the documents you submitted with the HDFC Closure Form will be verified by the bank.
- Your account will be canceled within 7 to 10 working days after it has been verified.
Before you close your bank account, the first thing you should do is open a new account with another bank. Once the account has been opened, deposit all of your funds.
De-linking your auto payments from your previous cards is critical. Cancel all of your insurance payments and disconnect from all UPI-enabled apps.
You never know when your old bank statement will come in handy. As a result, it’s critical to back up all of your statements. Take a printout of the statement and save it safely.
Visit the nearby HDFC Bank Branch.