Haryana EWS Guideline & Form PDF
Haryana EWS Guideline & Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
In government positions and educational institutions, the Central Government has implemented a 10% reservation quota for the Economically Weaker Sections among General Eligible candidates.
The benefit of EWS reservation can be obtained by presenting an income and asset certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
Documents Required for Haryana EWS Application
- Application Form
- Certificate of caste.
- Certificate of ownership.
- The photo should be passport size.
- Self-declaration signed by a notary (to confirm the accuracy of the information provided by the applicant – can be obtained from the notary office).
- Pan card.
- Statement from the bank.
- Aadhaar card
- Certificate of income
- Certificate of residence.
- A candidate from the general category has applied.
- Family income must be less than Rs. 8 lakhs INR or conform to state regulations.
- Land under 5 acres held by a family.
- A family owns a residential flat of less than 1000 square feet.
- According to state regulations, residential plots smaller than 100 square yards and larger than 200 square yards are permitted in some localities.
How to Apply for Haryana EWS Application
Fill the offline application form as per the guidelines. Apply for a certificate with all required documents. It will take 15 days. If this certificate is required for a short-notice need, the applicant might request the authorities to provide the certificate early.
To apply for Haryana EWS certificate, eligible person can download the Haryana EWS Application Form PDF following by the link given below.PDF's Related to Haryana EWS Guideline & Form