Download Haryana Disability Pension Form PDF for free from edisha.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Haryana Disability Pension Form in Hindi
This is a State scheme under which disabled person of Haryana domicile with a minimum 60% disability and are 18 years of age and above, are given pension as per eligibility criteria laid down in the rules of the scheme.
Rate of Allowance: ` 1,800 per month (w.e.f 01-11-2017)
A. Eligibility Criteria:
- Age 18 years and above.
- Domicile of Haryana & residing in Haryana for the last 3 years at the time of submission of application.
- Self income from all sources should not exceed the minimum wages of unskilled labour as notified by the Labour Department.
- Disability ranging from 60-100%
- Total absence of sight.
- Visual acquity not exceeding 3/60 to 10/200 (snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses.
- A lose of sense of hearing to the extent that it is non-functional for the ordinary purposes of life.
- Orthopaedic disabled with a permanent disability of 60% and above.
- Mental Retardation with I.Q. not exceeding 50
Download the Haryana Disability Pension Form in PDF format using the link given below.