Download Haryana CLU Charges PDF for free from Drive Files using the direct download link given below.
Haryana CLU Charges in Hindi
The department grants change of land use permission for residential/ industrial/commercial/institutional/farmhouse/recreational use under the Punjab Scheduled Roads and Controlled Areas Restriction of Unregulated Development Act, 1963, and its Rules, 1965.
The applicant desiring to seek permission for change of land use for residential/ industrial/ commercial/ institutional/ farmhouse/ recreational use is required to submit his application on prescribed form CLU-I to Director, as provided under rule 26-A along with following:-
1. Scrutiny fee @ Rs. 10/- per sq. meters for uses other than industrial/recreational projects and Rs.2/- per sq. meters for industrial & recreational use.
2. Copy of deeds showing the title of the applicant
3. A survey plan of the land on a scale of 1 to 40 feet showing the existing means of access to the said land for the nearest public road and building and their nature falling within 100 yards of the said land.
4. Shajra Plan.
5. Land Utilization Plan.
6. Potability of water certificate from recognized water-testing laboratory (for farmhouse).
7. Project report
8. SSI certificate/registration certificate with Industries Deptt (for Industries)
9. Deputy Commissioner’s recommendation certificate (for petrol pump and institutional applications)
Flow of application: –
The applicant submits the CLU application form in the field office along with the required scrutiny fee (Rs 10 per sq. mtr for uses other than recreational /industrial use & Rs 2 per sq. mtr for industrial /recreational use). After examination of the case, the field office forwards the CLU application along with a report to the circle office, which ultimately sent to the Directorate.
Download the Haryana CLU Charges in PDF format using the link given below.