Haryana CLU Application Form PDF
Haryana CLU Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The applicant submits the CLU (Change in land Use) application form in the field office alongwith the required scrutiny fee (Rs 10 per square meter for uses other than recreational /industrial use & Rs 2 per sq. mtr for industrial /recreational use). Change of Land Use applications are considered/approved as per the provisions of zoning regulations.
The applicant desiring to seek permission for change of land use for residential/ industrial/ commercial/ institutional/ farm house/ recreational use is required to submit his application on prescribed form CLU-I to Director, as provide under rule 26-A along with following:-
1. Scrutiny fee @ Rs. 10/- per sq. meters for uses other than industrial/recreational projects and Rs.2/- per sq. meters for industrial & recreational use.
2. Copy of deeds showing the title of the applicant
3. A survey plan of the land on a scale of 1 to 40 feet showing the existing means of access to the said land for the nearest public road and building and their nature falling within 100 yards of the said land.
4. Shajra Plan.
5. Land Utilization Plan.
6. Potability of water certificate from recognized water-testing laboratory (for farmhouse).
7. Project report
8. SSI certificate/registration certificate with Industries Deptt (for Industries)
9. Deputy Commissioner’s recommendation certificate (for petrol pump and institutional applications)
No commercial Change of Land Use permissions for small commercial activities for Departmental Store, Cyber Café, Banquet Hall etc.
Government has taken a decision for not allowing the industrial units in the agriculture zone of Hyper/High Potential Zone. However, the SSI-units upto 2 acres are allowed in agriculture zone of High Potential Zone falling in Industrially Backward Block.
CLU Agreement Deed – Download PDF
CLU Form III- Download PDF