Gujarat Ration Card Member Name Deletion Form PDF Download in Gujarati for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Gujarat Ration Card Member Name Deletion Form Gujarati
Following are the procedure to Addition or Deletion Family Member Name in Ration Card:
- Ration Cardholder should approach The Mamlatdar office /Jan Seva Kendra to add or delete names in the ration card.
- The applicant shall obtain the form from the respective office (please pay for the form if required) Or a written/electronically typed application on A4 plain sheet as advised shall be used OR use the following link for application form listed.
- Please submit the completed application along with the required documents to the respective authority.
- Authorities after checking the submitted application along with the attached documents will make entries and provide you record number for reference.
- This application will be forwarded to the concerned Ward/ Grama Panchayath official for verification. The concerned official visits the house of the applicant for verification and approves the request if the applicant is found eligible.
- The applicant is informed through SMS at various stages i.e., Advance intimation about the date of the visit of the official to his place of residence for verification of his application, Approval/Rejection of his application.
- After ground level verification ration card will be issued in 2 – 3 weeks or as notified by the department
Download the Gujarat Ration Card Member Name Deletion Form in PDF format online form the link given below or alternative link.