Goa Resident Certificate Application Form PDF
Goa Resident Certificate Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The residence/domicile certificate is to be issued by the concerned authority of State Government/Union Territory to certify that the person bearing the certificate is a domicile/resident of State/Union Territory to whom the certificate being issued.
For Obtaining Resident Certificate:-
- Apply in the prescribed application form addressed to the Mamlatdar.
- Birth Certificate. [Self Attested]
- Residence Certificate (old copy, if any). [Self Attested]
- Educational qualification certificate.(School Leaving or Bonafide Certificate) [Self Attested]
- Identity proof e.g. Voter’s card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Passport copy, Aadhar card, etc. (Anyone) [Self Attested]
- Marriage Certificate (In case of a married person). [Self Attested]
- LPG Connection (In case of rented premises). [Self Attested]
- Self Declaration
- Self Declaration (N. O. C.) of the house owner (In case of rented premises).
- 2 Photos (Passport size).
- Note: Those applying for the purpose of Portuguese Passport shall furnish additional documents as follows:
- Indian Passport copy (Self-attested Xerox copy).
- While collecting certificate— 1 govt. witness ’s signature along with name and designation and name of an office.
- Application in a prescribed form.
- Further details of the procedure thereafter, kindly refer to The Goa (Right of Citizen to Time Bound Delivery of Public Services) Act 2013.