Download Goa Domicile Certificate Application Form PDF for free from goaonline.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Goa Domicile Certificate Application Form
A domicile certificate is obtained by a person to claim his benefits and fundamental rights within the scope of a specific State, which the person has intended to make his/her permanent residence.
For Obtaining Domicile Certificate:-
- Apply to the District Magistrate in prescribed Form (Annexure X)
- Residence Certificate (5 years and above from concerned Mamlatdar) [Self Attested]
- Educational qualification certificate. [Self Attested]
- Identity proof e.g. Voter’s card, PAN card, Driving License, Passport copy, Aadhar card, etc.(Any one). [Self Attested]
- 2 Photos (Passport size).
- Affidavit on Rs.50/- stamp paper.
- Prescribed processing fees. (N.A.)
- Birth Certificate/ Leaving School Certificate. [Self Attested]
Collectorate of South Goa District
Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex, Near KTC Bus Stand, Margao, South Goa District, Goa, India – 403601
Location : Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex | City : Margao | PIN Code : 403601
Phone : 0832-2794100