GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
India Post released the GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF for candidates who have passed the 10th standard as 40889 vacancies from the official website @www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page. The online application window has been activated for the aspirants from 27th January 2023.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 is announced on 27th January 2023. The selection of the aspirants for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak) will be done on the basis of the merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in the 10th standard.
GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF – Overview
|India Post Exam 2023
|Gramin Dak Sevak
|Online Application Starts
|27th January 2023
|Last Date to Apply Online
|16th February 2023
|GGDS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Download
India GDS Post Vacancy Details 2023
GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as
compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS
- Age Limit
- Minimum age:18 years
- Maximum age:40 years
How to Apply Online For India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
- To apply, candidates, need to visit the official website – https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees
- Take a printout of the application fees.
You can download the GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF using the link given below.