GATE Information Brochure 2022 (Application Form) PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
GATE Information Brochure 2022 (Application Form)
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022 Application Form is a national examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, and Roorkee on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India. GATE examination is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
IIT, Kharagpur has released the GATE 2022 application form on September 2 in online mode. Candidates can apply for GATE 2022 at gate.iitkgp.ac.in. The gate 2022 registration’s last date is September 24.
GATE 2022 Important Dates
|Release of GATE notification||August 1, 2021|
|Start Date of GATE 2022 registration through GOAPS||September 2, 2021 (revised)|
|GATE 2022 application form last date||September 24, 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application form (by registered candidates) with an additional late fee of Rs. 500||October 1, 2021|
|Last date of intimation to Registered Candidates after Scrutiny||To be announced|
|Availability correction facility for a GATE application form||November 12, 2021|
|GATE 2022 Admit card release date||January 3, 2022|
|GATE 2022 dates||February 5, 6, 12, and 13, 2022 (Announce)|
How to fill GATE 2022 Application Form
- Visit the GOAPS portal and complete the GATE registration process
- Fill GATE 2022 application form
- Upload scanned images of requisite documents
- Pay GATE registration fee
- Preview of filled application form of GATE 2022
- Submit the GATE registration 2022
GATE Application Form 2022 Documents/Information Required
The following documents/information is required while filling the application form of GATE 2022-
- Personal information like candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.
- Communication address (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details
- College name and address (with PIN code)
- GATE paper (subject)
- Choice of GATE examination cities
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph and signature as per the prescribed format and size
- Scanned copy of the eligibility certificate in pdf format (Degree or Provisional certificate or certificate from the Head of the Department/Institute (in the format specified)
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ST), PwD or Dyslexic certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Declaration for candidates of Jammu and Kashmir (candidates who are unable to obtain documents
- due to restrictions in the region).
- Details of the valid identity document(the same ID, in original, should be carried to the examination hall)
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card/UPI details for fee payment
For more details, download the GATE Information Brochure 2022 in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link.