NEET Information Bulletin 2022
NEET Information Bulletin 2022 PDF read online or download for free from the ntaneet.nic.in link given at the bottom of this article.
Hello, Friends today we are sharing NEET Information Bulletin 2022 PDF to help students. If you are searching NEET Information Bulletin 2022 in PDF format then you have arrived at the right website and you can directly download it from the link given at the bottom of this page. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting Online Applications for NEET (UG) – 2022 for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions in India.
The Information Bulletin containing detailed information regarding the Test, syllabus, pattern of the examination, eligibility criteria to appear/admission, age, reservation, categorization of seats, examination fee, cities of examination, State Code of eligibility, etc. is being available on the website: https://neet.nta.nic.in/
NEET 2022 Notification PDF – Important Dates
|NEET 2022 Notification||April 6, 2022|
|NEET 2022 application process||April 6, 2022, to May 6, 2022 (11.50 pm)|
|Last date to pay an application fee||May 7, 2022 (11.50 pm)|
|NEET 2022 application correction window||The second week of May 2022|
|NEET 2022 admit card||The first week of June 2022|
|NEET 2022 exam date||July 17, 2022|
|NEET 2022 provisional answer keys||Third week of August 2022|
|NEET 2022 final answer keys and result||The first week of September 2022|
NEET 2022 Registration -UG
The online registration process for NEET 2021 commenced on NTA NEET — neet.nta.nic.in — on Tuesday, i.e., July 13. Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully to apply for NEET 2021 and the last date of submission of the application form is 6th August 2021.
NEET 2022 How to apply
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET — neet.nta.nic.in
- Apply for online registration using a unique email ID and mobile number.
- Fill in the online application form and note down the system generated application number.
- Upload scanned images of candidate’s latest passport size photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, class x passing certificate.
- Pay fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI
- Keep proof of fee paid safely for future reference
- Download, save and print copies of the confirmation page after successful remittance of the fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
Documents Required – NEET UG
Candidates need to upload the following documents to apply for NEET 2021:
- Upload scanned images of the Candidate’s latest Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to 200 kb) Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) (Size: 50 kb – 300 kb)
- Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- Left-hand thumb impression (file size: 10 kb-50 kb) in JPG/JPEG format. (In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used.)
- Class X Passing Certificate (file size: 100 kb to 400 kb) in JPG/JPEG format
- For photography, the focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears visible, on white background).
NEET Application Fee
The General category candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 1500 while General- EWS/ OBC-NCL category candidates are required to pay Rs 1400. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories need to pay an application fee of Rs 800.
For more details, download the NEET Information Bulletin 2022 PDF using the link given or an alternative link.