Form 14 for Family Pension Form PDF
Form 14 for Family Pension Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an Application Form for family pension on death of a Government servant or pensioner or on death or ineligibility of a family pensioner. Form 14 For Family Pension PDF must be filed by the deceased member of the person.
Form 14 for Family Pension Form PDF can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page. After carefully fill this form attached necessary documents, submit them to the concerned department.
Details to be Mention in Form 14 Family Pension Form
- Name of the Government servant in respect of whom the family pension is being claimed
- Office/Department/Ministry served last
- Date of retirement of Government servant
- PPO No. of the Government Employee/servant
- Name and other details of the claimant
- In case the claimant is minor or suffering from disorder or disability of mind, including mental retardation, details of guardian/nominee, wherever applicable
- Account No., name and BSR code of Branch of Bank to which family pension is to be credited
- And any other details.
Form 14 for Family Pension Form PDF – Documents Required
Documents required from the applicant of Family Pension:
- Request Letter for family pension
- Application Form for Family Pension (in Duplicate)
- Affidavit duly stamped and attested by Executive Magistrate/Competent Authority
- Original Death Certificate
- ID Proof showing D.O.B. and Spouse Name
- Three (3) Passport Size Photographs
- Pension Payment Order (PPO) Copy
- Bank Account Copy (SBI or PSB)
You can download Form 14 for Family Pension Form PDF using the link given below.