February Day List PDF
February Day List PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
February Day List starts from 7th February to 21st February, It means the whole week will be for valentine, expressing love to each other and many other joys will happen during this week. As we know that many occasions or festivals come and they are at least one day. But Valentine’s Day 2023 is celebrated for a whole week and many couples, lovers, and partners express their love to each other and give some or other gift according to each day.
The month of February is very special for the youth. February is called the month of love. The most romantic days of the year are celebrated in this month. The seven-day festival of Ishq Mohabbat starts in the second week of February.
February Day List
- February 7 – Rose Day: The Valentine’s Week celebration begins with Rose Day, marked on February 7. On this day, people send roses to their loved ones, crushes or partners to express their love for them and show gratitude for their presence.
- February 8 – Propose Day: Rose Day is followed by Propose Day on February 8. As the name suggests, on Propose Day, people confess their feelings of love to their partner or crush. Many even pop the big question, asking their love interest to be with them for the rest of their lives.
- February 9 – Chocolate Day: The third day of Valentine’s Week is Chocolate Day, marked on February 9. Forgetting all bitter and sour feelings in their relationships, people exchange chocolates with their crushes or partners. Many pamper their loved ones by gifting them their favourite collection of chocolates or handmade candies.
- February 10 – Teddy Day: The fourth day of Valentine’s Week is Teddy Day. It is the celebration of all adorable things. The idea is to send your partner or crush a cuddly teddy bear or adorable soft toy that will help de-stress them or bring a smile to their face. The gesture expresses one’s love for their special someone.
- February 11 – Promise Day: The fifth day is Promise Day, and lovers make promises to stay together through thick and thin, strengthen their relationship, support each other, be the biggest cheerleader, and more. The idea is to let your partner know that you are committed to making your relationship last.
- February 12 – Hug Day: The sixth day of Valentine’s Week is Hug Day. On February 12, people comfort their loved ones by hugging them. When words fail to express our feelings for someone, the language of physical touch works wonders.
- February 13 – Kiss Day: Kiss day is celebrated a day before Valentine’s Day, on February 13. People in love seal their relationship with a kiss on this day or show affection for their partner with this act of love.
- February 14 – Valentine’s Day: Finally, on February 14, lovers across the globe mark the day of love – Valentine’s Day. Couples celebrate the special occasion by going out on dates, exchanging gifts, doing romantic gestures for each other, spending quality time together, preparing handmade gifts or surprises, and more.
You can download the February Day List PDF using the link given below.