Download DU Duplicate Marksheet Form PDF for free from du.ac.in using the direct download link given below.
DU Duplicate Marksheet Form
Guidelines/procedure for issue of a Duplicate University Degree/Diploma/Certificate
A candidate can apply for issue a Duplicate University Degree/Diploma/Certificate subject to the following conditions and Guidelines:
- The online form, application letter and declaration in the prescribed format should be filled and signed by the candidate. – Online Apply Link
- The Hard copy of online form and Application Letter should be verified and recommended by the Principal/Head/Director of college/Department /Institute through which the candidate appeared at the said examination.
- An attested copy (by concerned SHO) of F.I.R. lodged with the nearest Police Station to the effect that either the Original Degree, Diploma or Certificate has been irrecoverably lost or destroyed or defaced. If F.I.R. available on website of the state, then self-attested copy of its printout.
- Applicant must submit self-attested copy of any one of these documents (Aadhar card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport) as proof of identity
- All such candidates have to follow the following procedure:
- Fill the online form available on the Examination portal on DU web site for the said purpose.
- Upload the soft copy of photograph and scanned signature.
- Upload the copy of a “Declaration”.