Documents Required For New Electricity Connection in Haryana PDF
Documents Required For New Electricity Connection in Haryana
To secure an energy connection for their property, applicants must apply at their local electricity board/company office. The “Haryana Electrical Regulatory Commission” (HERC) is a state-run electricity regulatory body that operates in Haryana.
Electricity distribution in Haryana is handled by two government-owned power companies: Dakshin Haryana BijliVitran Nigam (DHBVN) and Uttar Haryana BijliVitran Nigam (UHBVN).
- The person who owns the planned property for which the supply is needed.
- If the applicant is not the owner of the property where the supply is needed, he or she must present a consent letter from the property owner.
- If the owner is unable or unwilling to offer a consent letter, the applicant must supply…
- proof that he or she is in legitimate possession of the property.
- In the appropriate Form, execute an indemnification bond.
- Acceptance to pay a security deposit twice as much as usual.
- Fees for New Electricity Connection in Haryana
The cost varies depending on the requirement. As a result, authorities’ estimates will provide an accurate amount for obtaining a connection.
Electricity will be available as long as the premises are occupied.