PMMVY Training Module PDF
Download the PMMVY Training Module in PDF format. The Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana was announced in the Prime Minister’s address to the nation on 31st December 2016 to benefit pregnant women and lactating mothers.
Precautions for the PMMVY Scheme
- The Beneficiary Details (Aadhaar/ Alternate ID details, Bank/ Post Office Account details) should be stored securely. All provisions of Aadhaar Act regarding the security of Aadhaar Data must be adhered. • The physical forms and the photocopy of the Beneficiary details should be secured under lock and should be maintained as per scheme guidelines
- The physical forms if being filled in English should be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS to ensure minimal errors while entering the data in the PMMVY portal.
- All mandatory fields should be filled in the Instalment Claim Forms.
- All data should be entered into the system as present in the physical forms and supporting documents only.
- All Field Functionaries (Anganwadi Centers/ ASHAs/ANMs) must be made aware of their Field Functionary Code as provided by the States and mention correct codes while filling up the physical forms.
Download the PMMVY Training Module in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.