दिल्ली राशन कार्ड आवेदन फॉर्म | Delhi Ration Card Application Form
Download दिल्ली राशन कार्ड आवेदन फॉर्म | Delhi Ration Card Application Form Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
दिल्ली राशन कार्ड आवेदन फॉर्म | Delhi Ration Card Application Form Hindi
This is a Ration Card application form issued by the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, GNCT. Delhi Citizens after filling the details in the application form can submit the form with National Food Security at the nearest circle offices of the Department of Food and Supplies.
Following details to be provided in Ration Card
- Application name
- Card type
- Total family annual income
- Gas connection number
- Address details
Attach the following documents along with the application form:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph of family members.
Apply Online for Ration Card in Delhi
You can also apply online for Ration Card through the official website of Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, GNCT https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
Purpose of Ration Card
Ration card is considered to be an essential legal document in India that is used for identity and address verification. Ration cards also often used as identification proof while applying for a domicile certificate, income certificate, driver’s license, PAN card, etc.
Types of Ration Card
Delhi Government issues different types of Ration Card for the people in the state. The total population of Delhi has been classified into the following categories for the proper supply and distribution of SFA’s and Kerosene oil.
- Above Poverty Line (APL):- The Government will issue APL Cards (White Colour) to the families having total income above Rs 1,00,000 per annum.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL):- Families having a total family income below Rs 24,200 per annum have been identified under this category.
- Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY):- Household with a disabled adult and no assured means of subsistence, landless labourers, marginal farmers, artisans, craft men, widows, terminally ill persons, etc. are covered under this scheme.
- Annapurna Yojana (AY):- Under this scheme, a destitute person with more than 65 years of age having no source of income and not availing the benefit of national Old Age Pension or State Pension Scheme can avail 10 Kg of food grains free of cost every month
Download the Delhi Ration Card Application Form PDF format using the link given below.
Delhi Ration Card Form – English LanguagePDF's Related to दिल्ली राशन कार्ड आवेदन फॉर्म | Delhi Ration Card Application Form
- Gujarat Caste Certificate (SC/ST) Form PDF in Gujarati
- CM New Health Insurance Application Form Tamil Nadu PDF
- Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY) Form 2021 West Bengal PDF
- Kanyashree K2 Form 2021 West Bengal PDF in Bengali
- Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana Form Gujarat PDF in Gujarati
- अटल पेंशन योजना | Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Application Form PDF
- विधवा सहाय फॉर्म | Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Yojana Form PDF in Gujarati
- पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना फॉर्म | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form PDF