Death Report Form
Death Report Form PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
This is a death Report form issued by the Register Office for obtaining the Death Certificate in India. In this report, an application form in the format along with a declaration needs to be furnished at the concerned Registrar office. In India, every death has to be registered with the concerned State Government as per the rules of Registration of Birth & Death Act, 1969.
Death Report Form (Documents Required)
Following documents are necessary required:
- Declaration by a close relative or family member in the prescribed format
- Application Form
- Address Proof of deceased (Voter ID card, electricity, gas, water, telephone bill, passport, valid ration card or Aadhaar card, name of the deceased)
- If the registration is not done within 21 days from its occurrence an affidavit stating the reason for the delay in registration to be submitted to the concerned Registrar of that area.
Following details are provided for the Death Report
- Age of the deceased
- Name of the father or husband
- Details regarding the place of death and date of death
- The purpose of applying death certificate
- Information about the relation of the applicant with the deceased
Download the Death Report Form in PDF format using the link given below.