Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Application Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Application Form
We are aware that donations are made to the Chief Minister Relief Fund in the case of a calamity. This is a fantastic source of financial help for those who are eligible to receive up to Rs 3 lakh from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
The following are the people who are qualified to receive assistance from the Chief Minister Relief Fund.
Eligibility for Chief Minister’s Relief Fund
- Poor people’s malignant diseases are treated.
- Assistance for victims and those who have died as a result of an accident.
- Assistance to those whose homes are on the verge of collapsing due to fire, lightning, or maritime dangers.
- Small businesses that are not insured will be held accountable for losses in the event of a crash, fire, or maritime hazard.
- Assistance, including free counseling for employees who are experiencing job-related stress.
Ways to Get Funding
On receipt of government or collector orders, the tahsildar issues check and distributes monies to deserving individuals.
Method for filling the form
The application form can be filled through both both offline and online methods.PDF's Related to Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Application Form