Character Certificate for Army PDF
Character Certificate for Army PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
A character certificate is an official certificate issued by a Sarpanch or a Nambardar or the government that proves that you, being a citizen of India does not have any criminal record and has no court cases going on against your name. Hence, it acts as a good background check for a person.
Candidates who applied for the Indian Army required a Character Certificate of candidates who have been by the Sarpanch or Nambardar if the candidates live in the village and if the candidates live in the Urban Area then a character Certificate is issued by the SDM/Tehsildar. This character certificate states that the candidates do not have any criminal proceedings or bad records in their previous institutions.
Character Certificate PDF Army – Documents Required
- Letter of Recommendation by Head of the Department, Government of State or Central (Government employee) Or
- Police Verification Report from the local Police Station (Non-Government employee) Or
- Letter of Recommendation by the Head of Educational Institution (Student)
- Passport-sized Coloured Photo
Who can provide a Character Certificate Army Recruitment PDF?
Character certificates can be signed by gazetted officers or:
- Gazetted Officer of Central/ State Government
- Headmaster of the school.
- IAS officer.
- Professor of College or University.
You can download the Character Certificate for Army PDF using the link given below.