CBSE Special Assessment Scheme 2021-22 PDF
CBSE Special Assessment Scheme 2021-22 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced a special evaluation scheme for students, keeping in view the COVID-19 pandemic. The CBSE had to cancel CBSE Class 10, Class 12 Board Exams 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic and depend on a ”credible, flexible, reliable and valid alternative assessment policy”.
This has also necessitated over alternative ways to look at the learning objectives as well as the conduct of the CBSE Class 10 Class 12 Board Exams 2021 in case the situation remains unfeasible.
CBSE Special Assessment Scheme 2021-22
As per the CBSE notification to all the heads of CBSE-affiliated schools, the 2021-22 academic session will be divided into two terms with approximately 50 percent syllabus in each term.
The board will conduct examinations at the end of each term on the basis of the bifurcated syllabus. This is done to increase the probability of having a board conducted classes 10 and 12 exams at the end of the academic session.
The details of the curriculum transaction are as follows:
1) The schools will continue to teach in distance mode till the authorities permit in-person mode of teaching in the schools
2) For classes 9 and 10, internal assessment throughout the year irrespective of terms 1 and 2 would include the three periodic tests, student enrichment, portfolio and practical work/ speaking, listening activities/ project.
3) For classes 11 and 12, internal assessment throughout the year irrespective of terms 1 and 2 would include end of topic or unit tests/ explanatory activities/ practicals/ projects.
4) The schools would create a student profile for all assessments undertaken over the year and retain the evidence in digital format.
5) CBSE will facilitate the schools to upload marks of the internal assessment on the CBSE IT platform.
The CBSE Class 10 Class 12 Board Exam candidates for 2021-22 must note that the internal assessment for all subjects will also release along with the rationalized term-wise divided syllabus for the session 2021-22.
Download the CBSE Special Assessment Scheme 2021-22 PDF using the link given below.