Bihar Birth Certificate Application Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Bihar Birth Certificate Application Form
Birth Certificate application can be used for obtaining Birth Certificate & it can be obtained from the registrar office of the concerned department of Bihar or can download from the link given below. This form along with the declaration form needs to be furnished at the concerned Registrar’s office within 21 days of its occurrence for Birth.
Following details to be provided in Birth Report
- Date of birth of the child
- Gender of the child
- Name of child – If not named, leave blank
- Name of the father or Mother
- Place of birth
- Method of Delivery
- Weight of the child
- Details of Hospital where the child is born
The following documents are necessarily required:
- Identity proof of the parents for verification
- Parent’s marriage certificate
- Letter from the hospital – Proof of birth of the child issued by the hospital where the child is born
- Parents’ birth certificate or SSC marks sheet
- If the birth registration not done within 21 days from its occurrence an affidavit stating the reason for the delay in registration needs to be submitted to the concerned Registrar of that locality.
Bihar Birth Certificate Form – Apply Online
You can also apply online for a Birth Certificate through the official website of Bihar at https://www.biharonline.gov.in/ or this direct link of the Bihar government website.
The following charges are applicable for registering the birth.
|Registered within twenty-one days of birth||No fee|
|Registered after twenty-one days of birth||Rs.2|
|Registered after thirty days and within one year of birth||Rs.5|
|Registered after one year of birth||Rs.10|
Download the Birth Report Form in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Bihar Birth Certificate Application Form