Bhamashah Enrollment Form Rajasthan PDF Download in Hindi for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Bhamashah Enrollment Form Rajasthan Hindi
Bhamashah Yojana scheme was introduced by the Government of Rajasthan for the purpose of transferring financial and non-financial benefits of government schemes to recipients directly.
- The scheme would enable the students and handicapped persons to be issued a special card.
- Both women and men can apply for the Bhamashah card. However, men have to pay Rs.20 extra.
- Bhamashah Yojana offers Rs.30,000 to Rs. 3 lakh as medical insurance.
- Using a biometric system Bhamashah cardholders can get rations from the PDS shops.
Eligibility for Bhamashah Yojana
The applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan and should have a bank account under for Bhamashah Card. The Bhamashah card is valid only in Rajasthan state, and BPL cardholders are also eligible for this scheme. Following documents must be submitted by the applicant for enrolling under the scheme:
- Voter identity card
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Pan card
- Water bill, electricity bill, telephone bill
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Bank account details
Download the Bhamashah Enrollment Form Rajasthan in PDF format using the link given below.
- राजस्थान तरबंदी योजना आवेदन फॉर्म | Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Application Form PDF in Hindi
- Farm Implements Subsidy Scheme Form Rajasthan PDF in Hindi
- Irrigation Pipeline Subsidy Scheme Form Rajasthan PDF in Hindi
- Servant Police Verification Form Rajasthan PDF
- Beekeeping (मधुमक्खी पालन ) Scheme Form Rajasthan PDF in Hindi