Download Bhamashah Enrollment Form Rajasthan PDF for free from emitraapp.rajasthan.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Bhamashah Enrollment Form Rajasthan in Hindi
Bhamashah Yojana scheme was introduced by the Government of Rajasthan for the purpose of transferring financial and non-financial benefits of government schemes to recipients directly.
- The scheme would enable the students and handicapped persons to be issued a special card.
- Both women and men can apply for the Bhamashah card. However, men have to pay Rs.20 extra.
- Bhamashah Yojana offers Rs.30,000 to Rs. 3 lakh as medical insurance.
- Using a biometric system Bhamashah cardholders can get rations from the PDS shops.
Eligibility for Bhamashah Yojana
The applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan and should have a bank account under for Bhamashah Card. The Bhamashah card is valid only in Rajasthan state, and BPL cardholders are also eligible for this scheme. Following documents must be submitted by the applicant for enrolling under the scheme:
- Voter identity card
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Pan card
- Water bill, electricity bill, telephone bill
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Bank account details
Download the Bhamashah Enrollment Form Rajasthan in PDF format using the link given below.