Axis Bank APY Form 2022
Axis Bank APY Form 2022 PDF read online or download for free from the npscra.nsdl.co.in link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an application form for Atal Pension Yojana Form issued by the Axis bank and this form can be obtained from the nearest branch of Axis Bank or it can be download from the link given below. After carefully fill this form you have to submit this form to the nearest branch of Axis Bank.
Initially, when Atal Pension Yojana was launched there was no exit policy. Due to slow progress in the enrollment of subscribers, the government modified few rules. Where new simpler options are introduced in the areas of contribution on a monthly, quarterly, or half-yearly basis, and also exit option has been put in place. Earlier, there was no way to exit formally but it was possible only when the subscriber has died or has suffered from some terminal disease.
Details to be Mention in Axis Bank APY Form
- Bank Branch Details
- PRAN Number
- Accountholder Details
- Saving bank account Details
- And any other details
Axis Bank APY Form 2022 – Eligibility:
The eligibility criteria for Atal Pension Yojana are that the holder must be a citizen of India, between the age of 18-40 years and that he/she should have a savings bank account. Check your eligibility for APY below to avail the many benefits provided.
- Any Citizen of India can join APY scheme
- The age of the subscriber should be between 18 – 40 years
- He / She should have a savings bank account/open a savings bank account
- The prospective applicant should be in possession of mobile number and its details are to be furnished to the bank during registration
Government co-contribution is available for 5 years, i.e., from 2015-16 to 2019-20 for the subscribers who join the scheme during the period from 1st June, 2015 to 31st December, 2015 and who are not covered by any Statutory Social Security Schemes and are not income tax payers
Axis Bank APY Form 2022 – Documentation:
The documentation for Atal Pension Yojana include details of bank and branch of the individuals savings account, APY registration form duly filled, Aadhaar/mobile number as well as the savings account’s balance details.
- Details of the bank and branch where individual’s savings bank account is held
- APY registration form duly filled by the individual
- Aadhaar / Mobile Number
- Balance in the savings bank account required for transfer of monthly contribution
Now the new rule says that any subscriber can exit Atal Pension Yojana provided they give up on the contribution given by the government and also the net actual interest earned on his/her contributions. If you wish to exit Atal Pension Yojana (APY) scheme just simply visit your bank branch and fill the exit form.
Axis Bank APY Form
Download the Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Form Axis Bank in PDF format online from the link given below.PDF's Related to Axis Bank APY Form 2022
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Account Opening Form PDF
- Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Application Form PDF
- PM Kisan New Registration Form PDF
- AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Health Card Application Form PDF
- SBI Account Opening Form for Non Individuals PDF
- PMJDY Application Form PNB Bank PDF
- Jammu & Kashmir Renewal of Gun License Form PDF
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) Application Form Hindi PDF