Download Assam Unlock – 1 Guidelines (Lockdown 5) PDF for free from Drive Files using the direct download link given below.
Assam Unlock – 1 Guidelines (Lockdown 5)
Assam Govt Issues Guidelines for Unlock 1,The state government has allowed the following activities with strict compliance of social distancing, hygiene and all other protocols as directed earlier by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for containment of COVID-19 epidemic in the country.
1. Relaxations :-
The following activities are hereby allowed:
- Religious places/places of worship for public from 8th June 2020 subject to gathering of maximum 20 (twenty) persons per hour. However, if any religious place has only a small area, the management committee of such religious institutions shall downsize the number of attendees accordingly. (All religious institutions shall issue disposable paper tokens to regulate the number of visitors per hour and ensure safe disposal of tokens before entering the religious places.)
- Hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services from 8th June 2020 maintaining social distancing with 50% of total capacity at a time.
- Shopping malls from 8th June 2020 maintaining social distancing.
- Open spaces and public parks for Yoga, morning walk, jogging etc. without sitting arrangements from 1st June, 2020. Persons entrusted with the responsibility of maintenance of such areas shall be responsible for maintaining social distancing and hygiene norms.
- Film and video shooting for both Government and private in open spaces and studios by maintaining social distancing from 1st June, 2020.
- Barber shops and parlors for hair trimming purposes only from 1st June, 2020 maintaining social distancing and strict use of masks and gloves with very frequent sanitization.
These guidelines shall be enforced by District Magistrates through fines and penal action as prescribed in Section 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management Act 2005 besides legal action under Section 188 of the IPC and other legal provisions.
2. Night curfew
Movement of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited between 9.00 pm to 5.00 am throughout the State, except for essential activities. Local authorities shall issue orders, in the entire area of their jurisdiction, under appropriate provisions of law. such as under Section 144 of CrPC, and ensure strict compliance.
3. Protection of vulnerable persons:
Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women. and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home, except for essential and health purposes.
4. Pillion riding:
Pillion riding on two wheelers is not allowed except for ladies and children below twelve years of age.
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) will issue Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) very soon for the above activities.
Cinema halls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places shall remain closed.
Social/ political/ sports/ entertainment/ academic/ cultural/ religious functions and other large congregations will not be allowed. Schools, Colleges, Universities, Coaching Centers and other similar places of gathering shall remain closed until further orders.
No activity whatsoever shall be permitted in the Containment Zones.
All other restrictions as given in order dated the 18th May, 2020 shall continue to remain in force.
You can download the Assam Unlock 1 Guidelines in PDF format online from the link provided below.