Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Application Form
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Application Form PDF read online or download for free from the official website link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an Application form for new consumer card/duplicate Consumer Card/and revalidation of consumer card issued by the Department of Food and Civil Supplies, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. The Applicants submit the completed application along with the required documents to the directorate of the food and civil supplies office along with the required documents.
In Arunachal Pradesh, when applying for a new ration card, it is necessary to submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Address proof (electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, passport, etc.)
- Family group passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- For the government employees, the order for transfer form from the Head of the Office.
- Appropriate official ZPM / ASM for general employees.
- Forms duly signed by H.O.D., H.G.B., A.S.M., G.P.M. chairmen, Bazaar secretary, the village chief.
Types of Ration Card
The below following are the types of ration card in Arunachal Pradesh:
- BPL Card – BPL families, holds dark green ration cards. The annual income of less than Rs.10000 is issued to the native resident. Based on this ration card, essential items to be provided to the people at a very subsidized cost.
- A.P.L. Card – A.P.L. families hold pink ration cards. The Government issues A.P.L. card to the people having annual income above Rs.10000. This type of proportion does not make cardholders eligible for any subsidy.
- A.A.Y. Card – A.A.Y. families hold yellow ration cards. The Government issues A.A.Y. card to the poorest people in the State, and the subsidy and plan are different.
- AY Card – Annapurna beneficiaries issued with light green ration cards. AY card is issued to the native people of 65 years old and to those whose conditions meet some pre-determined conditions.
Office Locations & Contacts
A citizen can also contact Kiosk of his/her area for applying a service. You can check the details of Jan suvidha centre below:
- Jansuvidha Kendra, DC Office Anini, Dibang Valley, Arunachal Pradesh-792101
- Location: Jansuvidha Kendra, DC Office | City: Anini | PIN Code: 792101
- Jan Suvidha Center, DC Office, Hawai City: Hawai | PIN Code: 792104.
- Jansuvidha Centre, DC Office, Changlang, Arunachal Pradesh Location: Jansuvidha Centre, DC Office | City : Changlang | PIN Code: 792120
- Jan Suvidha Kendra East Siang District, Arunachal Pradesh Location: Deputy Commissioner’s Office | City : Pasighat | PIN Code: 791102
- Email : [[dc-esiang-arn[at]nic[dot]in]]
- Jansuvidha Centre, Palin Jansuvidha Centre, Palin District Collectorate, Palin, O/O- The Deputy Commissioner, Palin, Dist.- Kra Daadi, Arunachal Pradesh Location : Jansuvidha Centre, DC Office | City : Palin | PIN Code : 791118
- Email : [[dc-krd-arn[at]gov[dot]in]]
- Jansuvidha Centre, Longding Jansuvidha Centre, Longding District Collectorate, Longding, O/O- The Deputy Commissioner, Longding, Dist.- Longding, Arunachal Pradesh Location : Jansuvidha Centre, DC Office | City : Longding | PIN Code : 792131
- Email : [[dc-longding-arn[at]nic[dot]in]]
- Jansuvidha Centre District Secretariat, Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh – 792103 Location : DC Office | City : Namsai | PIN Code : 792103.
- More details about the office location is provided in the following link Department of food and civil supply
Download the Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Application Form in PDF format using the link given below.