AP Volunteer Daily Survey Proforma Form
AP Volunteer Daily Survey Proforma Form PDF read online or download for free from the navasakam.ap.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
- Volunteers shall make a schedule to conduct a survey of their area and give prior intimation to the households about their visit.
- Every day volunteers shall cover on an average ONLY 5 households in rural areas and not exceeding ONLY 10 households in urban areas.
- Volunteers shall visit the doorstep of each and every household under his /her jurisdiction along with a pre-populated datasheet and survey format.
- Volunteers to thoroughly verify the eligibility norms duly explaining about the above said Government welfare schemes to identify eligible members.
- Village / Ward secretariat functionaries to assist volunteers in the supply of pre-populated sheets and survey formats relating to different schemes.
- Village / Ward secretariat functionaries to collect day-wise surveyed data from the volunteers to report to the MPDOs / Municipal Commissioners.
- MPDOs / Municipal Commissioners to make necessary arrangements and supervise the entire survey process.
- MPDOs / Municipal Commissioners to ensure the visit of volunteers to all the House Holds in their jurisdiction to do the survey without leaving any House Hold.
- Volunteers to hand over the surveyed data to the Village / Ward Secretariat functionaries on day to day basis.
- Survey need not be conducted for the YSR SunnaVaddi, YSR NethannaNestham, and Honorarium to Imams, Muazzins, Pastors, and Archakas since data is available with the Departments.
One thought on “AP Volunteer Daily Survey Proforma Form”
MATKAMPIRI MANKIYARY THAKUR SIMA ARSHA PURULIA