AP Volunteer Daily Survey Proforma Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
AP Volunteer Daily Survey Proforma Form
- Volunteers shall make a schedule to conduct a survey of their area and give prior intimation to the households about their visit.
- Every day volunteers shall cover on an average ONLY 5 households in rural areas and not exceeding ONLY 10 households in urban areas.
- Volunteers shall visit the doorstep of each and every household under his /her jurisdiction along with a pre-populated datasheet and survey format.
- Volunteers to thoroughly verify the eligibility norms duly explaining about the above said Government welfare schemes to identify eligible members.
- Village / Ward secretariat functionaries to assist volunteers in the supply of pre-populated sheets and survey formats relating to different schemes.
- Village / Ward secretariat functionaries to collect day-wise surveyed data from the volunteers to report to the MPDOs / Municipal Commissioners.
- MPDOs / Municipal Commissioners to make necessary arrangements and supervise the entire survey process.
- MPDOs / Municipal Commissioners to ensure the visit of volunteers to all the House Holds in their jurisdiction to do the survey without leaving any House Hold.
- Volunteers to hand over the surveyed data to the Village / Ward Secretariat functionaries on day to day basis.
- Survey need not be conducted for the YSR SunnaVaddi, YSR NethannaNestham, and Honorarium to Imams, Muazzins, Pastors, and Archakas since data is available with the Departments.