YSR Cheyutha Application Form PDF download link and step by step procedure
YSR Cheyutha Application Form issued by the Andhra Pradesh government to live a life of dignity and honour and this form can be downloaded from its official website i.e. https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 or “Jagananna Cheyutha” is a new scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide financial assistance to women in the state.
Under this scheme, the AP government will provide various incentives to the all-women from SC, ST, BC, and minority communities.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
Under this scheme, the AP government will provide Rs. 75,000 to all the women belonging to the SC / ST / BC / Minority community over a period of 4 years. Hence, the annual sum of Rs. 18,750 per annum will be provided as financial assistance to all the eligible women in the state. The scheme is expected to benefit about 23 lakh women across the state through this scheme.
All the poor women who are deprived of various basic facilities can utilize the money given under YSR Cheyutha Scheme and lead a life of dignity and honour. Poor Women wanted to grab the benefit of this scheme must have to fill AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form and must be above 45 years of age and below 60 years.
How to Apply YSR Cheyutha Application Form PDF
The eligible women who belong to the below-mentioned categories can apply to this scheme through offline mode only.
- The applicants need to produce the documents like Address Proof, Caste Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Income Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Bank Account Pass Book Details, Age Proof, Mobile Number, and Passport-sized Photograph to apply for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
- Graama Volunteer of the assigned geographical area will collect all the documents and scrutinizes all the documents for the eligibility criteria.
- Graama Sachivalayam personnel will create the final list of beneficiaries after re-verification once all the eligible applicants are sorted out.
There is no notification regarding the online applications for YSR Cheyutha Scheme by the state government. As soon as the details about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 online applications/portal is out, we will update here.
YSR Cheyutha Application Form – Eligibility Criteria
The applicants willing to take the benefits of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 must meet the eligibility criteria set by the state government. The following is the basic eligibility criteria of the scheme:
- The age of the women must be between 45 yrs – 60 years
- The women must belong to the deprived sections of the society i.e from either SC, ST, BC or minority community.
- The applicant woman must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Total land holding should not be more than 3 Acres of Wetland or 10 Acres of Dry Land
- No person in the family should be a government employee
- The applicant family shouldn’t have a four-wheeler (Taxi, Auto, and Tractor are exempted from this)
- The monthly Power Consumption of the applicant should be less than 300 Units per month latest Announcement on YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
Documents Required for YSR Scheme
- Address Proof – The proof of address will be required for filling the application form for the scheme.
- Caste Certificate – Since the scheme beneficiaries are the minorities such as SC/ST, they will have to produce a caste certificate in order to apply for the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
- Age Proof – Age proof should be attached with the application form.
- Aadhar card – This is a mandatory document for consideration under the scheme.
- Bank account details – Bank account number, IFSC, bank name, and location will be required for transferring the money into the bank accounts.
- Photograph – A photograph of applicant women to be attached with the application form.
- Domicile certificate – This document will be required as proof of Andhra Pradesh as the permanent residence of the applicant.
- Mobile number – Will be required for updates related to the scheme.
YSR Cheyutha Application Form PDF – Highlights
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Form||YSR Cheyutha Application Form|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Beneficiaries||Minority Women of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Major Benefits||₹ 75000 Yearly Pension|
|Aims||Providing financial assistance to the needy women of minority group|
|Launched by||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
For more details visit the official website – https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/