AP Postal Notification 2022
AP Postal Notification 2022 PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak invites online application forms for GDS from the eligible candidates for engagement of
38,926 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak. Applications are to be submitted online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be considered and rejected.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle invites the eligible aspirants for the 1716 GDS Posts. Candidates with Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th Standard, Knowledge of Local Language and Computer Training Certificate are eligible to apply. AP Postal GDS Application forms online registration, Fee & Submission of application from dates available from 2nd May 2022 to 5th June 2022.
AP Postal Notification 2022 PDF – How to Apply
There are three steps to complete the AP GDS Application form submission
- Click on the Registration link in the Official portal – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Fill all the required details carefully
- Upload the photograph & Signature
- Check preview before submitting the details (whether the filled details correct or not)
- Then, click on the submit button
- After completion of Registration, Note down the Registration number and keep it safe for further process
- Click on the Fee Payment link
- Enter the Registration Number, Mobile Number, Name, Community and other details
- Click on the make payment
- Click on the Apply Online
- Fill the GDS Application form carefully
- Upload the documents
- Submit the Post preferences
- Click on the preview to check the filled details are correct or not
- Submit the Application form and take the printout
You can download the AP Postal Notification 2022 PDF using the link given below.