Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojana Form Haryana PDF
Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojana Form Haryana PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
In order to motivate parents of SC girls and to arrest heavy drop-out after passing 10+2 examination and also to reduce the adverse female ratio, a new scheme namely “Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna” has been launched from the year 2009-10 by the department. Under this scheme scholarship ranging between Rs 5000 to Rs 14,000 p.a. is being given to SC girls studying in science, commerce, and professional streams.
- Applicant should be Haryana domiciled & should belong to a scheduled caste.
- Annual Income of the parents/guardians Should be more than 1.00 lac and less than 2.40 lacs.
- Only those students are eligible that have not got benefit other schemes.
How to apply
- Have an application from DWO/TWO or download it from the department website.
- Duly filled application with documents must be submitted to the concerned institution.
Applications for giving scholarship are invited from the Scheduled Castes girl students studying in Under Graduate/Post Graduate classes in Science, Commerce and Professional courses in Private aided/unaided and Government Institutions/colleges/universities which are not covered under State Plan schemes launched by the Higher Education /Technical Education Departments (under the scheme namely, “Anusuchit Jati Chhattraa Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna” for the year 2009-10). The main objective of the scheme is to arrest the drop out of Scheduled Caste girl students and to encourage them for higher education after 10+2 class to Post Graduate classes and also to bridge the gap of adverse female sex ratio.
Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna – Download PDF