Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojana Form Haryana PDF
In order to motivate parents of SC girls and to arrest heavy drop-out after passing 10+2 examination and also to reduce the adverse female ratio, a new scheme namely “Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna” has been launched from the year 2009-10 by the department. Under this scheme scholarship ranging between Rs 5000 to Rs 14,000 p.a. is being given to SC girls studying in science, commerce, and professional streams.
- Applicant should be Haryana domiciled & should belong to a scheduled caste.
- Annual Income of the parents/guardians Should be more than 1.00 lac and less than 2.40 lacs.
- Only those students are eligible that have not got benefit other schemes.
How to apply
- Have an application from DWO/TWO or download it from the department website.
- Duly filled application with documents must be submitted to the concerned institution.
Applications for giving scholarship are invited from the Scheduled Castes girl students studying in Under Graduate/Post Graduate classes in Science, Commerce and Professional courses in Private aided/unaided and Government Institutions/colleges/universities which are not covered under State Plan schemes launched by the Higher Education /Technical Education Departments (under the scheme namely, “Anusuchit Jati Chhattraa Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna” for the year 2009-10). The main objective of the scheme is to arrest the drop out of Scheduled Caste girl students and to encourage them for higher education after 10+2 class to Post Graduate classes and also to bridge the gap of adverse female sex ratio.
Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna – Download PDF