Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Account PMSBY Form PDF Download in Hindi for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Account PMSBY Form Hindi
The Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) is an accident insurance scheme launched by the Government of India. It is also known as the PM Rs. 12 Insurance Scheme. The social security scheme is directed towards people belonging to the lower-income category. This is because unlike several other health insurance policies offered by commercial companies, this scheme does not charge a higher premium.
The policy offers an insurance cover against death, total disability, and partial disability. The insurance premium of Rs 12 for the policy shall be deducted from the registered bank account of the policyholder. People in the age group of 18 to 70 can avail of the benefits of PMSBY by providing their Aadhaar card as a Know Your Customer (KYC) document.
Here’s a table highlighting the cover offered by the PMSBY.
|Event||Claim Amount (Rs.)|
|An accident leading to policyholder’s death||2 lakhs (given to nominee)|
|Permanent total disability||2 lakhs|
|Permanent partial disability||1 lakh|
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
You will have to meet certain requirements to be able to avail the benefits of the PMSBY. Here’s a list of such eligibility requirements.
- The minimum age requirement for being part of the scheme is 18 years.
- The maximum PMSBY age limit to avail of this scheme is 70 years.
- Interested potential policyholders must have an active savings bank account.
- The applicant’s saving bank account should be integrated with the person’s Aadhaar card.
- In case the Aadhaar details are not linked to the mentioned bank account, a copy of the card should be sent along with the application.
- Payment of the premium of Rs. 12.
Mentioned below is a list of documents required to be a part of the PMSBY.
- Form – Submission of the duly filled PMSBY application form containing details such as name, contact details, Aadhaar number, and details of the selected nominee. This form is available in several regional languages apart from English and Hindi. For example, the form is available in Marathi, Tamil, Oriya, etc.
- Aadhar Card – In case the applicant’s Aadhaar card details are not linked to the stated savings bank account, the applicant will have to submit a copy of the Aadhaar card. The same will have to be accompanied by the application form.
You can download the Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Account PMSBY Form in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link.PDF's Related to Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Account PMSBY Form