AFCAT 1 2023 Notification PDF
Indian Air Force invites Indian citizens (Men and Women) to be part of this elite force as Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. Online AFCAT examination will be conducted on 24 Feb 23, 25 Feb 23 and 26 Feb 23. The official notification for AFCAT 1 2023 exam has been released on 27th November 2022 for 258 vacancies.
Air Force Common Admission Test commonly known as AFCAT is an entrance examination conducted by Indian Air Force to select eligible and desirable candidates for multiple posts in Flying and Ground Duty [Technical and Non-Technical]. Serving in such a commendable and respected field is an honour in itself. Indian Air Force (IAF) has announced the complete details for 258 vacant posts at the flying branch and ground duties for both technical and non-technical posts through AFCAT 1 2023 Notification.
AFCAT 1 2023 Notification PDF – Overview
|Name of the Exam||AFCAT-1 2023 Exam|
|Conducted by||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Ground Duty (Non-Technical and Technical) and Gazetted Officers in Flying Branches|
|Frequency||Twice in a year|
|Online Registration||01st to 31st December 2022|
|Exam Date||24th, 25th and 26th February 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Total Number of Questions||AFCAT: 100 & EKT: 50|
|Selection Process||Written test- AFSB Test- Medical Examination|
|Salary||Rs 85000 (approx)|
AFCAT Notification 2023 PDF – Eligibility and Educational Qualification
- Flying branch: Minimum 50% marks each in physics and mathematics at 10+2 level and a three-year degree in graduation OR a BE/BTech degree with a minimum of 60% from a recognized university.
- Aeronautical engineering (Electronics)(AE(L)): Minimum 60% marks each in physics and mathematics at 10+2 level and a degree in graduation/post-graduation in the field of engineering and technology from a recognized university.
AFCAT 1 2023 Notification How to Apply Online
Step 1- Registration Process
- Click on the link provided below or visit the official website.
- A new page will appear. New Users will have to register first.
- Click on New User Register.
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile no. and email, fill and click on “Submit”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
Step 2- Login
- Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualifications etc. depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate.
- Pay the examination fee as applicable, online using a Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned color photograph and Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Login with your Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the file/scanned filled
- Upload all the required certificates
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgment for records.
You can download the AFCAT 1 2023 Notification PDF using the link given below.