5 Years Transformation of India PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
5 Years Transformation of India
Following are the 5 Years Transformation in India:-
- Realizing India’s Potential through Women-Led Development.
- Healthier Motherhood For A Healthy India
- Paid maternity leave extended to 26 weeks (6 months), one of the highest duration in the world
- PM Matru Vandana Yojana has benefited over 65.20 Lakh pregnant and lactating mothers by providing
them cash incentives of ₹6000.
- Over 1.87 Cr Antenatal check-ups conducted at over 14,000 health facilities.
- Over 86.88 Lakh pregnant women & 3.38 Cr children immunized under Mission Indradhanush
- Fostering a Bright Future for the Girl Child
- Sex ratio at birth improved in 104 identified districts
- Enrollment of girls in secondary education increased to 80.97%
- Over 6.9 Lakh girls between 11-14 years availed nutritional support under Scheme for Adolescent Girls
- Over 1.52 Crore Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts opened across the country
- Smoke-Free Kitchens in every Household
- Over 7.19 Crore free LPG connections provided under Ujjwala Yojana
- Target revised to provide 8 crore LPG connections by 2021, envisages giving connections to all households
- Skills, Capital, Opportunities for Nari Shakti
- Over 9 crore women constituting over 74% of the beneficiaries, benefitted from Mudra Yojana
- Under Stand Up India, women entrepreneurs account for 82%. ₹16181.4 crores sanctioned (as on 30th April 19)
- Over Rs. 75,000 crore provided to women Self Help Groups, benefitting over 6 crore women
- Government PSUs to purchase 3% of the material from enterprises owned by women
- 53% of Jan Dhan Bank Account holders are women.
- From Home-Makers to Nation Builders
- Women officers recruited through transparent selection for Short Service Commission
- Women to get employment in the underground mining sector for 1st time since Independence
- Historic pay hike for ASHA & Anganwadi workers, from ₹1000 to ₹2000 & ₹3000 to ₹4500 respectively
- Secured & Empowered Living
- Bill that empowers Muslim Women against Triple Talaq passed in Lok Sabha
- Muslim Women can now perform Haj without a male guardian
- Provision of the Death Penalty for the rape of a girl child under 12 years
- The minimum punishment for rape of a girl under 16 years increased from 10 years to 20 years
- Passport rules relaxed for single mothers
for furthers transformation in the different sectors, you have to download the 5 Years Transformation of India in PDF format online from the link given below or alternative link.