Village Administration Procedure Tamil PDF
Village Administration Procedure PDF Download in Tamil for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
TNPSC has completely changed the Scheme of Examination / Exam Pattern and the Syllabus of the VAO Exam. From the VAO Exam 2014 onwards new pattern was implemented. Now many TNPSC VAO aspirants are feeling a lack of sufficient study materials for preparing VAO examination, particularly the new portion “Basics of Village Administration”.
Village Administration means a locally elected council of representatives in a village or district, established pursuant to the provisions of the Local Government Decree; Sample 1. VAOs) basically, assist the REVENUE and POLICE Department the in the maintenance of Public Order and Tranquillity.
Village Administration Procedure in Tamil PDF
- Records of revenue administration dealt with or handled by the VAO including ‘A’ Register, Patta, Chitta Adangal etc.
- Accounts maintained and furnished by the VAO at the end of every FASLI YEAR.
- Basic Principles / Information relating to classification of lands.
- Basic information on rates of assessment and annual revenue collection
- Basic information on forms of irrigation of land including those belonging to the Government
- Jamabandi-object, Officers in charge of conduct, time of completion of Jamabandi, scrutiny of inspection work, correction of pattas, issue of new patta, disposal of jamabandi check memo, closing of Village and Taluk Accounts, Village Statistical Registers, inspection of Karnams instruments maps and Registers (RSO-12) scrutiny of accounts relating to Panachayat revenue.
- Role of VAO during calamities
- Basic information relating to assignment of lands / house sites in Villages andTowns.
- Grant of lands for cattle or dairy farms
- Levy of rents (Ground Rent / Quit Rent) etc.,
- Exemption from land revenue.
- Unauthorised occupation of Government land basic information about Land Encroachment Act 1905. Memorandum ‘A’, Memorandum ‘B’ etc.
- Title of lands (RSO 27) form, renewal, issue and entry of joint names in patta
- Rights and obligations of Ryotwari holder.
- Procedure relating to conduct of inquiries in relation to age, marital status, income, domicile.
- Procedures relating to entering particulars into maintaining and issuing extracts of Adangal, Chitta and other revenue Registers.
- Basic principles of and procedures involved in survey, sub-division of a survey field and knowledge of Field Management Book.
- VAO’s role in enforcing the fundamental duties of a citizen under article 51A (g) of the Indian Constitution to protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wild life and to have compassion for living creatures”.
- Direct Revenue collections made under various heads by the VAO.
- Specific duties during festivals and common Village functions
- Basic information about Revenue Recovery Act
- Basic information relating to forest lands and resources.
- Basic information about sale of sandalwood and other valuable tress
- Basic information relating to Adivasis / Tribals and the role of a VAO in extending special protection and support of the Government to them.
You can download the Village Administration Procedure Tamil PDF using the link given below.