Download UP Budget Highlights 2021 PDF for free from navbharattimes.indiatimes.com using the direct download link given below.
UP Budget Highlights 2021 in Hindi
उत्तर प्रदेश में योगी आदित्यनाथ की सरकार ने 22 फरवरी, 2021 को विधानसभा में पहला पेपरलेस बजट 2021 पेश किया। उत्तर प्रदेश पेपरलेस बजट पेश करने वाला देश का पहला राज्य होगा। इस वर्ष का बजट राज्य में आदित्यनाथ सरकार का पाँचवाँ बजट है।
UP Budget Highlights 2021-22
- The budget size for the year is Rs. 05 lakh 50 thousand 270 crore 78 lakh (Rs. 5,50,270.78 crore).
- The budget includes new schemes of Rs. 27 thousand 598 crore 40 lakh (Rs. 27,598.40 crore).
- In view of doubling farmers’ income by the year 2022, an outlay of Rs. 100 crore proposed for Atma Nirbhar Krishak Samanvit Vikas Yojana in the year 2021-22.
- Rs. 600 crore proposed for the Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana.
- A provision of Rs. 700 crore for the free water facility to farmers.
- A provision of Rs. 400 crore to providing crop loan to farmers at concessional rates.
- Target of setting up of 15 thousand solar pumps in the financial year 2021-22 fixed.
- A provision of Rs. 1200 crore for implementation of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana after improving it further.
- A provision of Rs. 100 crore for the solution of malnutrition problem of the women and children in the year 2021-22 under Mukhyamantri Saksham Suraksha Yojana.
- A provision of Rs. 4094 crore for Nutritional Programme and Rs. 415 crore for National Nutrition Campaign.
- A provision of Rs. 200 crore for the new scheme named Mahila Samarthya Yojana during the financial year 2021-2022.
- A provision of Rs. 32 crore proposed for establishing Mahila Shakti Kendras.
- Tablets to be provided to eligible students under ‘Mukhya Mantri Abhyudaya’ Yojana.
- A plan to set up Model Career Centre in 12 other districts of the state.
- Rs. 8.55 crore proposed for Youth Sports Development and Promotion Scheme.
- A provision of Rs. 25 crore made for the construction of rural stadium and open gym.
- A provision of Rs. 20 crore made for the establishment of new sports university in Meerut district.
- A provision of Rs. 20 crore made for the promotion of Yuwak evam Mahila Mangal Dal during the year 2021-2022.
- A provision of Rs. 5 crore for the corpus fund is made to provide financial assistance to young advocates.
- Proposal for an amount of Rs. 20 crore made for the construction of Advocate Chamber and development of other infrastructure facilities in various districts of the state.
- A budget provision of Rs. 10 crore made for young advocates to facilitate purchase of books and magazines etc.
Medical & Health
- A provision of Rs. 50 crore for vaccination scheme towards prevention of Covid-19.
- A provision of Rs. 5395 crore made for Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Mission.
- A provision of Rs. 1300 crore made for Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- A provision of Rs 142 crore made for Ayushman Bharat- Mukhyamantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- A provision of Rs. 320 crore made for Pradhanmantri Matritva Vandana Yojana.
- A provision of Rs. 1073 crore made for creating diagnostic infrastructure for primary health care facilities.
- A provision of Rs. 425 crore made for Urban Health and Arogya Centres.
- A provision of Rs. 54 crore made for strengthening the State Drug Control System where as Rs. 50 crore proposed for the establishment of food and drug laboratories and divisional offices in 12 commissionaires of the state.
- A provision of Rs. 77 crore made for establishment of block level Public Health Units.
- Target has been fixed for food grain production of 644 lakh MT and oil seeds production of 13 lakh MT in the financial year of 2021-2022.
- In the year 2020-2021, Kharif production target of 223 lakh MT, Rabi target 417 lakh MT and oilseed target 12 lakh MT is set.
- The target of distribution of 62 lakh 50 thousand quintal seeds is proposed in 2021-2022. Cane Development and Sugar Industry
- Distillation of 120 kiloliters per day capacity will be established in Pipraich sugar mill which will start in December 2021. There will be facility to manufacture ethanol. Pipraich Mill will be the first sugar mill in North India to manufacture ethanol directly from sugarcane juice.
- The crushing capacity of Mohiuddinpur-Meerut Sugar Mill of the corporation area was increased to 3,500 TCD from 2,500 TCD. A target to increase the crushing capacity of Mohiuddinpur-Meerut Sugar Mill from 3,500 TCD to 5,000 TCD is proposed to benefit 1,00,000 cane farmers in the state.Agriculture Education and Research
- Decision to set up 20 new Krishi Vigyan Kendra for dissemination of latest agricultural information. Out of 20 Krishi Vigyan Kendra 17 are operational. Land transfer and action for implementation is under process for the remaining 03 Krishi Vigyan Kendra.
For more details download the UP Budget Highlights 2021 in PDF format using the link given below.