TTO Form Gujarat PDF Download in Gujarati for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
TTO Form Gujarat Gujarati
This is an application form for the Transfer of Ownership of Motor Vehicle issued by the RTO office of Gujarat. Application forms can also be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices or it can be download from the link given below.
Present the completed application forms as per the requisite in one of the counters and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application. If the details and documents are in place then the authorities will process the application further.
Documents Required for TTO Form
- The certificate of registration
- The certificate of insurance,
- The certificate of pollution under control
- PAN card in case of 4-wheeler
- The appropriate fee as specified in rule 81.
- 2 Photograph of the applicant with vehicle clearly showing the number plate
- Pollution under control certificate
- Proof of address (any one of the following): Ration Card / Electoral Roll / LIC Policy
- Pencil traced “Chassis Number” is the primary detail for applying
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photo
- No objection certificate from the Financier if the vehicle held with Hire Purchase
- Valid Tax receipt
Apply for Online Transfer Vehicle Ownership
The Applicant can apply online for transfer of Vehicle of Ownership through this link https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/en/content/vehicle-related-services
Office Locations & Contacts
Commissioner of Transport office
Block-6, Second floor, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan,
Gandhinagar – 382010.
Office Telephone No: 079 – 23251363
Fax No: 079 – 23251362
Email ID: [email protected]
Download the TTO Form Gujarat in PDF format using the link given below.