Schedule Tribe (ST) Certificate Form Tripura
Schedule Tribe (ST) Certificate Form Tripura PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
This is a Schedule Tribe (ST) Certificate Form issued by the Revenue Department to the residents of the state and this form can be downloaded from its official website https://edistrict.tripura.gov.in/, or it can be directly download from the link given below.
The Scheduled Caste (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) are officially designated groups of people in India. The terms are recognized in the Constitution of India and the groups are designated in one or other of the categories. The tribal certificate is a very important document for the benefit of various types of government schemes. Scheduled tribes exist in many states of our country.
Details to be Mention in ST Certificate Form Tripura
- Applicants Name and Personal Details
- Applicant’s Qualification
- Applicant’s Economic Status
- Applicant’s Address Details
- Applicant’s Contact Details
- And any other details
The following are the supporting documents required for the scheduled tribe certificate in Tripura.
- Caste Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth certificate
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
Tripura ST Certificate Apply online Procedure PDF
- Firstly visit the official website of Revenue Department of Tripura e-District portal i.e. https://edistrict.tripura.gov.in/# and click on “Citizen Registration” as shown below.
- After Click on “Citizen Registration” a new window open in which you have to mention the details i.e. Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and Password then click on Submit Button as shown below
You can download the Schedule Tribe (ST) Certificate Form Tripura in PDF format using the link given below.