SI Finger Print Syllabus Tamil
SI Finger Print Syllabus PDF in Tamil read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board has released the SI Finger Print Syllabus 2022 PDF from the official website or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu Police Department may all check the TN Police SI (Finger Print) Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2022.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board released latest recruitment notification for the posts of Sub Inspector of Police (Finger Print). The candidates who have applied for the Recruitment Exam must start preparing for it by familiarizing themselves.
SI Finger Print Syllabus PDF – Overview
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Post name||Sub Inspector of Police (Finger Print)|
|Number of vacancies||202 Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination, Physical Measurement test, Document Verification, VIVA-VOCE|
SI Finger Print Syllabus PDF in Tamil
- Mathematical Operations.
- Eligibility Test.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Inserting the Missing Character.
- Alphabet Test.
- Sitting Arrangements.
Basic Forensic Science Syllabus
- Technological methods of Forensic Science – Instrumentation – Microscopy – Forensic Photography.
- Criminalities – Crime Scene Management – Crime Scene Evidence – Forensic Physics
- Organisational set up of Forensic Science labs in India
- Forensic Psychology – basics – Psychology and Criminal Behaviour – Detection of deception
- History of Development of Forensic Science
- Tools and Techniques in Forensic Science
- Forensic Dermatoglyphics – Basics of Finger Printing – Development of Finger Prints – Other impressions
- Forensic Toxicology – Poisons – Narcotics – Drugs – Psychotropic Substances
- Forensic Medicine – Death investigations – Autopsy – Forensic Odontology
- Forensic Ballistics – Firearms – Ammunition – Fire Arm Evidence
- Digital Forensics – Computer Crimes – Cyber Crimes – Computer Forensic Investigations
Tamil Nadu Police SI (FinerPrint) Syllabus 2018 – GK
- Diet and Balanced diet
- Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology
- Chemistry and Biology viz.
- Scientific Instruments, Inventions and Discoveries.
- Scientists and their contributions
- Human Physiology
- General Science
- Diseases and their cause, cure, and prevention
- History of India
- Dates and events of Indian History
- Regions of India
- Indian Towns and Places
- National Parks
- Location of Major Industries
- Forests and Wildlife
- Economics & Commerce
- Indian Constitution, Citizenship, Elections,
- National, International awards
- Industrial Development
- Population and unemployment problems
- Imports and exports Industrial development and five-year planning
- General Technology
- Parliament and State legislature, Judiciary system
- New developments in Trade
- Fine Arts like to dance, drama, films, painting, major literary works.
- Local Self- Governments, Centre-State Relations
- Current Affairs
- The latest development in Science and technology
- Games and Sports
- Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall
- Crops, Crops pattern
TNUSRB Sub Inspector (Finger Print) Syllabus – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Passage Completion.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Theme Detection,
- Sentence Arrangement
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Data Interpretation.
- Word Formation
- Direct and Indirect speech
tnusrbonline.org TN Fingerprint SI Syllabus – Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
You can download the SI Finger Print Syllabus PDF using the link given below.