Puducherry Caste/Community, Residence, Income Certificate Form Telugu PDF
Puducherry Caste/Community, Residence, Income Certificate Form PDF Download in Telugu for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
A residence certificate, also known as a nativity certificate, is a legal document that confirms a person’s residency in a specific state.
A Puducherry income certificate is a vital document that verifies a person’s annual earnings. Additionally, a caste certificate is essential for people who fall into one of the reserved categories, such as Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, or Other Backward Class.
Common Eligibility Criteria
Any citizen of Puducherry who is working is willing to register for a Puducherry income certificate.
- The person must be a permanent Puducherry citizen.
- Women who are not citizens of the state by birth but are married to a state resident.
Necessary Documents for all citizens of Puducherry
- Certificate of Birth.
- Card of rationing.
- Aadhar card is a unique identification number issued by the government of India.
- Voter ID card
- Records from school, such as a Transfer Certificate.
- Employer’s employment card/service certificate
- Applicants’ previous certificates/blood relations certificates, if applicable.
- Photograph of the applicant.
- And further proofs.
The candidate must go to the Puducherry government’s official website to apply for the same. And to download the Puducherry Caste/Community, Residence, Income Certificate Form PDF file, follow the link below.PDF's Related to Puducherry Caste/Community, Residence, Income Certificate Form